Let us hear from you!
Whether it is suggestions for this website, new classes you would like to see us schedule or a special event that needs that very special gift, send us a note. We love to hear from our customers and take your feedback very seriously. Some areas in particular that we ask for your input are:
- Inventory selection (food products, Amish products, gifts, essential oil selection, loose leaf tea options, spices, etc.)
- New services (Gift basket themes, special events, personal shopping experiences, special group days, etc.)
- Local products and services that work with our store format (local produce providers, artists, craftspeople, prepared foods and breads.)
- Events and shows that we should join on a local basis or in the Pensacola, Florida area
- How you heard about us. This will help us know where to best invest our advertising dollars for the most effect or who we should thank for telling you about us!
- Recipes for food or DIY products that we should share or topics we should post on Facebook, Twitter or this website.
- Success stories or personal testimonials that you would like to share for the benefit of our other customers. Please indicate anything that you agree may be posted on Facebook or used here as a quote. We respect everyone's privacy but certainly do appreciate when our customers are willing to say something on our behalf. It is the most valuable reference we can have!
Of course, you should feel free to use this contact form for any other reason and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for taking the time to put your thoughts into words and sending them our way.
Allen and Terrie Campbell
Dandy's Country Market, Inc.